- 37-year legacy offering a balanced and well-rounded education to students in preschool through 10th grade.
- Strong spiritual emphasis with a Biblical worldview integrated throughout all subjects.
- Athletics is growing every year. For grades 6-8 we offer girls' and boys’ basketball, cross country and girls’ volleyball. We also have a dedicated Knowledge Bowl team who represents CCS well every year.
- Our school year is filled with exciting events from Passport Club (an exciting all-school geography program), Washington D.C. 8th grade trip, 7th grade iConnect trip, 6th grade coast trip, 5th grade culture fair and a great variety of field trips for all grade levels.
- We are privileged to have a thriving parent-volunteer program, computer lab, full-sized gym with P.E. three days per week for grades 1-8, an exciting music program two days per week, a library with over 8,000 books, AR (Accelerated Reading) program, before and after school care for a reasonable cost, two playgrounds, a lunch supplement program, art lessons, sewing and chess clubs.
- Dedicated teachers and staff strive to daily model Christ before our students. The CCS staff represent over 200 years of teaching experience. All staff bring excellence into everything they do and their sacrifice is evident to all.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:15, II Peter 1:21).
- There is only one God, eternally existent in three persons -Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- In the Deity of Christ (John 10:30)
- His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35)
- His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26)
- His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 4:15, 2:9)
- His resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4)
- His ascension (Mark 16:19)
- His return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11)
- That Jesus Christ has set us free to walk by the Spirit and not by the flesh (Galatians 5:16-25)
- The absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, that we are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2-9-10; Titus 3:5).
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost to either eternal life or damnation (John 5:2829).
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:1213; Galatians 3:26-28).
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30)
Consider a well-rounded and balanced education at CCS to prepare your student for high-school and life. Please contact us via phone, e-mail or stop by in person anytime for a tour of our wonderful school facility. We will be glad to share the CCS success story and answer all of your questions!