Student Check-Out Procedure Reminder
Here is a review of how our streamlined "Early Dismissal Procedure" works. Thank you for your cooperation to make our school as safe and as efficient as possible.Please follow this procedure to arrange for your student(s) to leave school earlier than 3:00 pm.
- Before school (when possible), the parent or student should come to the school office with a written note or parental verbal request for early release.
- An Early Dismissal Slip will be completed by office staff and sent to the students class. (The parent need not go to the classroom.)
- The teacher will send the student (with the slip) to the office 5 minutes prior to sign-out time. If the student isn't at the office on time, someone will be sent to get them.
- The parent must come into the school lobby and sign their student out at the front window clipboard. The student is then free to leave.
Parson's Photography will be here Wednesday, September 20th to take individual student photos. These will be used for the yearbook, student records, ASB cards, etc. Parents have the option to order packets of photos and ASB cards, and a variety of options are available as well. We will be sending home picture forms with each student next week. Each student will need to have their own packet with a separate check, made payable to Parsons or exact change cash enclosed.
Note to Parents: Some area public schools require middle school students to have an ASB card to gain entry to events. If you would like your student to have an ASB card from our school, please note this on your envelope and enclose an additional $5.00.Passport
September's Passport Check Day is Thursday Sept. 28th! Large blank laminated study maps are available in the office for just $10.Spirit Day
Every Friday is "Spirit Day Friday" at CCS, and we would like to encourage our students to wear their CCS Lions school shirts, or shirts that are our school colors. In the next few weeks you will have an opportunity to order shirts.Seahawk Blue Fridays
During football season, along with our "Spirit Day Friday", we have "Seahawk Blue Friday"! So if your student is a Seahawk fan, we love seeing Seahawk blue and green in our halls as well as our CCS blue and gray!September Chapel Schedule
Chapel is held from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM. Parents are always welcome!
Thursday 9/07 Welcome!
Tuesday 9/12 Rules and Procedures
Thursday 9/14 Story with Mrs. Stout
Tuesday 9/19 Guest Speaker
Thursday 9/21 Worship with Miss Bosman
Thursday 9/28 Super Reader and Sword Drills
Child Evangelism Fellowship Fundraiser Second Annual Chili Cook Off Competition and Dessert Auction$10.00 Entry FeeSaturday - September 16th 4:30 - 6:30
$2.00 per person ~ Kids 5 and under FreeFour Ways to Participate
- · Enter your famous chili recipe and compete for 1st prize!
- · Vote for your favorite Chili!
- · Enter your favorite dessert in our Dessert Competition
- · Bid on a yummy dessert!
Held here at CCS!
Registration forms available at the CEF office @ 703 W. Main St. in Centralia or contact your church office.
For additional information call Marlo Morton at 360-388-5280
There will be door prizes, a guest speaker, tastings and much more!