Welcome to 8th Grade
"The goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
1 Timothy 1:5
Our program weaves biblical worldview through all disciplines enabling us to accomplish the goal of inspiring students to be "discerners" in our culture and apply biblical principles to life beyond the doors of CCS.
- Miss Roberts (7th/8th Teacher)
Miss Roberts' email: email@example.com
2018 East Coast Trip
Dates: Friday, March 23- Saturday, March 31, 2018
Itinerary: Williamsburg/Monticello/Washington DC/Gettysburg/Amish Country/Philadelphia
Go to: http://acts-tours.com for more information!
8th Grade Highlights:
- Studying biblical worldview covering areas of life such as ethics, politics, law, psychology, sociology and more.
- Learning about nutrition, exercise and about how to live a life of purity and integrity for our health class
- Discovering chemistry, becoming familiar with the periodic table and design and construct bridges for physical science
- Being challenged with Pre-Algebra and Algebra through Saxon math program
- Opening a shop in the Colonial Trade Show (Open House in the Fall)
- Reading challenging and inspiring novels: Animal Farm, The Hiding Place, Rifles for Watie, To Kill a Mockingbird
- Studying American History from pre-colonial days to post WWII
- Continuing Latin studies using the Kraken Latin curriculum
- Creating a detailed scrapbook album of our 2018 East Coast Trip
8:20 First Bell /Students Seated
8:25 Attendance/Lunch Count/Devotion/Prayer
8:30 Bible (M,W,F) or Chapel (T,Th)
10:25 Pre-Algebra and Algebra Groups